Sound sample handling produces reliable results
Proper sample handling is essential to obtain reliable test results. Click here to download a sample handling guide for Monogram’s assays with test codes.
Monogram’s HIV assays can be ordered through your Monogram account by using a test requisition form directly or through a LabCorp service provider. Click here for a sample copy of Monogram’s test requisition form.
Please ensure that the viral load threshold is met for the assay you are ordering!
Courier Services and Shipping
Monogram Biosciences, Inc. utilizes Labcorp’s nationwide network of courier services to get samples from you to our lab in South San Francisco.
- Call Monogram Biosciences’ Client Services for courier pick up at (800) 777-0177 before 1:00 PM to ensure next day delivery.
- Please make sure samples are fully frozen before offering samples to courier.
- Upon arrival of courier, please place frozen specimen tubes into the secondary container offered by the courier.
- Please make sure there is bubble wrap and enough absorbent material inside to contain any spill.
- Close container and give back to courier for shipment to Monogram Biosciences.
- DO NOT put dry ice in secondary container.
If you have further questions about Shipping and Courier Service please review our FAQ section on Sample Collection Questions.
For further questions after reviewing the FAQs, please contact Monogram Biosciences’ Client Services at (800) 777-0177 between the hours of 6:30 AM – 5:00 PM PST (9:30 AM – 8:00 PM EST) or email Client Services at Monogram Biosciences.